Healing Chronic Pessimism A Return To Faith
Pessimism, or negative expectation, can easily creep into your life without you even noticing. It dilutes the experiences you have and debilitates you from creating the life you'd like.
A lot of it comes from disappointments in the past that we're never healed along with loss of faith and trust in inner grace and the grace of Spirit.
In this session, we will uncover and heal some of the underlying issues that fuel negative outlook and pessimistic thought cycling patterns. We will also strengthen our connection to undying faith.
Before this session, be sure to ponder the ways in which you habitually fall into pessimistic thinking and negative outlook. Bringing these into your awareness will aid them in being addressed in the session.
Healing points we will address in our session:
1. Healing disappointment, disillusionment with the state of world governments and societal dysfunctionality.
2. Healing deep sense of powerless that underlies pessimism patterns.
3. Healing loss of inspiration for life engagement and life mobilization.
4. Healing loss of faith and pessimism about love, partnership, relationship.
5. Releasing collective disempowerment, collective futility, collective pessimism.
6. Healing Desensitization to life as a result of Pessimism coping patterns.
7. Reconnecting to undying infinite faith and trust in universal love and the loving intelligence of how life unfolds.
8. Clearing and untethering from negativism, pessimism entity attachments
9. Strengthening courage and capacity to reside in inner truth consistently.
10. Recovering the ability to LOVE WHAT IS.
11. Reclaiming our inspired true form for living.
plus many more...
Pure Soul Alchemy is a channeled energetic field where transformative operations and procedures are enacted for you while you comfortably relax. Through Gabriella's perception and vocalization of the inner energetic planes, we are opened in ways which allow for these processes to come into our physical reality and enact change on our behalf.
It is optimal but not necessary to lay down and rest for the PSA session.